Global Well Servicing Ltd. is committed to a clean, healthy environment. We are committed to environmental excellence and the continual improvement of our environmental management system. To achieve this, we will establish and maintain environmental objectives and targets in accordance to our Environmental Policy and meet the following:
Key Environmental Principles
Regulatory Compliance – Global Well Servicing is committed to complying with relevant environmental legislation and regulations, and with other requirements that we subscribe to meet.
Prevention of Pollution – Global Well Servicing is committed to the prevention of pollution. We will minimize releases to the air, water, or land.
Energy and Natural Resources – Global Well Servicing will strive to use energy and natural resources in an efficient manner, including reuse and recycling whenever possible.
Communications – Global Well Servicing will communicate our Environmental Policy to our employees, vendors, and customers.
While planning and conducting all operations, Global Well Servicing will work at all times to protect the environment. Global Well Servicing and all employees/contractors will conduct all operations in accordance with all environmental guidelines as well as applicable local and federal regulations. Global Well Servicing acknowledges the requirements for compliance with all local and federal regulatory standards for the safety and protection of all employees, the public, and the environment. Global Well Servicing will:
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations and apply responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist.
- Encourage respect for the environment, emphasize every employee’s responsibility in environmental performance, and foster appropriate operating practices and training.
- Work with government and industry groups to foster the timely development of effective environmental laws and regulations based on sound science and consideration of risks, costs, and benefits, including effects on energy and product supply.
- Manage their business with the goal of preventing incidents and of controlling emissions and wastes to below harmful levels; design, operate and maintain facilities to this end.
- Respond quickly and effectively to incidents resulting from their operations, in cooperation with industry organizations and authorized government agencies.
- Conduct and support research to improve understanding of the impact of their business on the environment, to improve methods of environmental protection, and to enhance their capability to make operations and products compatible with the environment.
- Communicate with the public on environmental matters and share their experience with others to facilitate improvements in industry performance.
- Undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations of their operations to measure progress and to foster compliance with this policy.